- We are a privately owned therapy practice providing home based services. We strive to maintain a holistic approach to treatment and understand the importance of family and caregiver involvement.
- We also understand how treating patients in their natural environments often is more successful and practical in help them achieve their developmental milestones and functional goals, and overcoming environmental obstacles.
- We maintain an open communication with you at all times in order to achieve our common goal: helping you and your family member.
- We serve families from diverse cultural, racial, & socioeconomic backgrounds.
- It is our policy to respect your family’s beliefs and to maintain open communication with you.
- This enables us to preserve your trust and achieve success in meeting you or your family members particular needs.
- To provide and maintain a family-centered approach that is based on the unique needs, culture, and beliefs of the patient and family.
- To deliver outstanding therapy services to your family member.
- To promote and maintain collaborative interaction and communication between therapy staff and your family, caregivers as well as other healthcare and educational providers.
- To provide therapy services in natural and familiar environments including your home, childcare provider, and other meaningful environments.
- To provide consultative services, assist in treatment planning, and developing a home program to help meet your goals
We are accept applications for physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Applicants need to have a criminal background check and current CPR training.
- All therapists need to be certified as an Early Intervention Practitioner or be eligible to apply for certification.
Send inquiries to: